The Strike Zone School at ECBSA
The Strike Zone School is a unique opportunity to develop the individual pitcher’s skills in a small group symposium. Approximately four pitchers will work with two coaches per session once per week. Each session will be tailored to fit each pitcher’s needs and aid in his development. Sessions last approximately 90 minutes. Each package begins a phase in the pitcher’s development. For example, a beginner will start with arm care, fundamentals and all of the basics. More advanced sessions for older pitchers will consist of developing a repertoire of off-speed pitches, suggestions for conditioning, controlling the running game and much more. Once our coaches evaluate a player’s status/ability, we will map out a plan for his improvement.
Only $100 per player for four sessions!
- Ages 8-12, Sundays from 6:00-7:30pm or 7:35pm-9:05pm
- Ages 13 and up, Mondays from 6:00-7:30pm or 7:35pm-9:05pm
- Additional meeting times may be available
- ECBSA still offers private, one-on-one sessions for pitchers.
- Sessions must be paid in full in advance of the first session.
- Email to email@example.com -OR-
- Call 570-955-0471 or 570-472-4216